kmod-nvidia for kernel-2.6.26.3-14.fc8

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Sep 15 11:57:53 UTC 2008

On 15.09.2008 10:40, Mike wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora <at> leemhuis.info> writes:
>
>> I'm not completely sure what you mean with "Livna developments/status".
>> Livna maintains a development repository. That is mostly up2date, but
> Thanks - yes I was aware of the development repo - what I was hoping is that
> there were a list rather like fedora-devel where discussions about plans and
> the latest thinking were visible - unless everything is discussed on irc only?

The freeworld-list served as devel- and users-list for Livna. It was at
http://livna.org/pipermail/freeworld/

But the machine that hosted the list crashed hard one or two weeks ago
:-/ It's not in place yet again. Apart from the archives (which would be
really nice to have) it doesn't matter much, as RPM Fusion should start
soon anyway. The lists for RPM Fusion can be found at:

The list for developers is quite busy already:

List for users: