new xorg server problem.

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:35:31 UTC 2008

On 16 Sep 2008, at 4:03 AM, Adrin Jalali wrote:

> Hi,
> after I've installed the new Xorg server, my laptop touchpad mouse
> doesn't work and also there is no graphical boot and my system boots
> on text mode.

What new xorg server?  What version of Fedora?  What video hardware do
you have, and have you installed any alternate repo drivers?  Have you
manually configured xorg, or letting it manage config via autodetection?

Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com>
  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B
8300 BF29
http://www.lordmorgul.net