Fedora Test Day ... postponed

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 00:05:28 UTC 2008

Greetings folks,

I regret that I will not be available for the next batch of features
during tomorrow's Fedora Test Day.

However, if folks are around, I definitely encourage discussion on beta
readiness of the accepted Fedora 10 features at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/FeatureList.  Please post any
concerns to the discussion tab of the appropriate feature page.

If you have questions about a particular bug/issue, please join
#fedora-qa to discuss having your bug added to the F10Beta blocker bug.

If you weren't able to attend last week's Test Day featuring VirtStorage
and VirtRemoteInstall I'd recommend reading Leam Hall's use cases at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtRemoteInstall#User_Experience.  I've yet to see a break down of use cases like this for any features in F10. Leam's role-based approach adds an interesting perspective to feature testing.

Thanks,
James