Help me triage

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 03:08:48 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:48 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> Steve Grubb said the following on 09/23/2008 07:22 PM Pacific Time:
>>
>> On Tuesday 23 September 2008 19:30:15 John Poelstra wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm trying to meet a (probably overly aggressive) personal goal of
>>> having zero NEW rawhide bugs (which are not Package Reviews) by the time
>>> of Fedora 10 GA.
>>
>> Please leave my packages alone. I leave them in NEW until I've had a
>> chance to review them. If you change it, I may think I've already taken some
>> action action.
>>
>> -Steve
>
> My apologies.  We've been following this process for a long time as outlined
> here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow#ASSIGNED
>
> I'll try to remember to look at the "assigned to" designation in each bug as
> I go

Well, that doesn't scale well, now does it? :-)

Steve, seriously, that one extra click to see the Comments is too much for you?
No email is sent to you on the status change?
You're not using eclipse with the mylyn plugin to bugzilla? ;-)
Throw us a bone here. Extra requests like yours just make the process
that much... more of a process.

jerry

--
There's plenty of youth in America - it's time we find the "fountain of smart".