Help me triage

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Sep 24 09:46:52 UTC 2008

Steve Grubb wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 September 2008 19:30:15 John Poelstra wrote:
>> I'm trying to meet a (probably overly aggressive) personal goal of
>> having zero NEW rawhide bugs (which are not Package Reviews) by the time
>> of Fedora 10 GA.
>
> Please leave my packages alone. I leave them in NEW until I've had a chance to
> review them. If you change it, I may think I've already taken some action
> action.

I guess triagers hear this a lot... I know I've been talking to several
people about this, but has a serious request for a CONFIRMED status or
flag ever been put in with the bugzilla maintainers? I'm not sure
whether that can be done for the Fedora Product alone, as obviously (if
it can only be done for the entire bugzilla, globally) this would impact
RH's workflows.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip