Help me triage

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sat Sep 27 02:34:50 UTC 2008

John Poelstra wrote:
> Since we didn't have the CONFIRMED state at the time we hoped that the
> NEW --> ASSIGNED transition might be a similar indication.

NEW => ASSIGNED works, but only if you have ASSIGNED => ACCEPTED.

Either way, it is an extra status/flag/keyword/whatnot, and whatever may
turn out to work the best for all people (in a situation /from/ the
current one), arguments for and against every *possible* solution should
be gathered and recorded because even corporate workflows, not any
different from software, may benefit from Free and Open Source Software.

-Jeroen