KDE installed if you uncheck Gnome?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 3 01:50:43 UTC 2009

I just tried installing F11 Beta tonight.  I unchecked most things,
including both Gnome and KDE.  I did, however, choose to install X
Window system.

Annoyingly to me :), anyway, it installed KDE.  Thinking I must have
made an error, I redid the install--as it was relatively small it was
quick.  However, nope, it seems that if I choose X Window System, if I
don't take Gnome, I got KDE.

Is this one of those many Just Me(TM) things?

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: Oh. Okay. You and Willow go do the superpower thing, I'll
stay behind and putt around the Batcave with crusty old Alfred
here.
Giles: Ah-ah, no. I am no Alfred, sir. No, you forget. Alfred had
a job.