How are bugs prioritized?

Niels Haase haase.niels at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:09:58 UTC 2009

Hello Balaji,

the current meaning of the priority/severity fields of bugs is not
clear at the moment, but as discussed earlier on the list (and in
today's bug zappers meeting in irc, please find tk009 mail with a
summary) Adam will write an email to fedora-devel-list and hopefully
get feedback on bug severity/priority settings with a view to guide
triagers in correctly setting these fields.

Regards,
Niels