KDE Widgets

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Apr 11 02:12:11 UTC 2009

I just don't know enough about them to know if these are actually bugs
or user...

1 - KDE-NetworkManager-Status Tray Widget doesn't seem to offer to
connect to 'found' networks automatically like it did on F10. I can
manually set up a Wireless connection but it seemed to just find them on
Fedora 10 and prompt me for credentials. Am I missing a package? A
configuration setting? I did muck around here when I first updated
because of acer_wmi blocking the wireless adaptor.

2 - Battery-Widget automatically went into Status Tray on Fedora 10 but
since upgrade, it seems to want to hang large near the clock instead of
smaller inside the Status Tray. It's a cosmetic thing. Did I somehow
cause it to become dislodged from Status Tray?

Craig

believed to be clean.