firefox is regularly dying

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Apr 12 20:03:32 UTC 2009

I have no problems visiting the site you mention,

http://linux-kvm.org

I do not have Javascript turned off. You might be applying very
different security settings from what I am. You can see the page source
with CTRL-U. It helps to closely examine the page source to figure out
what the problem might be. And you can always wget it instead of browse
to it. The <style> section is shown.

		<link  rel="stylesheet"type="text/css"media="print"href="/wiki/skins/common/commonPrint.css  <view-source:http://www.linux-kvm.org/wiki/skins/common/commonPrint.css>"/>

		<!--[if lt IE 5.5000]><style type="text/css">@import "/wiki/skins/kvm/IE50Fixes.css";</style><![endif]-->
		<!--[if IE 5.5000]><style type="text/css">@import "/wiki/skins/kvm/IE55Fixes.css";</style><![endif]-->
		<!--[if IE 6]><style type="text/css">@import "/wiki/skins/kvm/IE60Fixes.css";</style><![endif]-->
		<!--[if IE 7]><style type="text/css">@import "/wiki/skins/kvm/IE70Fixes.css?1";</style><![endif]-->
		<!--[if lt IE 7]><script type="text/javascript" src="/wiki/skins/common/IEFixes.js"></script>
		<script  type="text/javascript">var skin = 'kvm';var stylepath = '/wiki/skins';</script>
		<script  type="text/javascript"src="/wiki/skins/common/wikibits.js  <view-source:http://www.linux-kvm.org/wiki/skins/common/wikibits.js>"><!-- wikibits js --></script>
		<script  type="text/javascript"src="/wiki/index.php?title=-&action=raw&gen=js  <view-source:http://www.linux-kvm.org/wiki/index.php?title=-&action=raw&gen=js>"><!-- site js --></script>

@import "/wiki/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Common.css&action=raw&ctype=text/css&smaxage=18000";
@import "/wiki/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Kvm.css&action=raw&ctype=text/css&smaxage=18000";