does alpine not reply to the Cc list anymore?

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Sat Apr 18 21:08:28 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 13:50 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > Unless the message you are replying to has a Reply-to: header, it sounds
> > like a bug.
>
> The reply-to header shouldn't affect that. It is an alternate to replying
> to the address in the from header. It doesn't replace addresses in the
> cc list when replying to all.

When I get messages in Evolution with reply-to headers from a mailing
list, I have to manually add back any addresses that are not in that
header, even if I hit "reply to all".  This seems like a feature, not a
bug, which prevents people from replying-to-all inappropriately (if the
header is used well).

-B.