F11 Anaconda Options?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 21 02:26:55 UTC 2009

The Fedora 11 Installation Guide is a comprehensive book that covers
various Anaconda options. The book is a must-read for anyone serious
about Fedora or Red Hat Enterprise Linux installations. That gave me
some exposure to and appreciation for medialess installation. I need to
take the time to carefully study it because it represents an important
step in building expertise with Fedora and RHEL systems.

http://ke4qqq.fedorapeople.org/Installation_Guide.pdf

Note: I do not know if the Guide has been updated from this version,
which is what I referenced. Perhaps David Nalley or Adam Williamson can
point us to the current version.

Bob