F11 Anaconda Options?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 21 03:00:49 UTC 2009

On 04/21/2009 08:18 AM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> Robert L Cochran wrote:
>> Note: I do not know if the Guide has been updated from this version,
>> which is what I referenced. Perhaps David Nalley or Adam Williamson
>> can point us to the current version.
>>
> The most current build is here:
> http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Installation%20Guide/
>
> Thanks for your kind words about the Guide, Robert :)

Quick glance and the guide claims that Ext3 is the default filesytem.
Fedora 11 has Ext4 as the default filesystem instead and also it should
be highlighted that it is the only option if you are using the Live CD.
Btrfs experimental support is only available via the DVD image and
should be mentioned.

Also GRUB doesn't support either Ext4 or Btrfs or LVM and hence /boot
needs to remain separate and use Ext3 instead.

Rahul