Test Day live image creation

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 03:16:08 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Christopher Beland <beland at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 09:53 -0400, James Laska wrote:
>> The current draft is available at
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/Live_Image.  Any input is
>> appreciated.
>
> You might wish to include USB stick instructions, in addition to CD, for
> participants that might not have or might not wish to expend disposable
> media.

+1
I have only contributed meaningfully to one Test Day, but normal geek
life already puts too many cd/dvd media on my desk. They do not, by
any stretch, make good coasters.

Also, and I'm not sure how to explain this, can the "template"
instructions be more. um. flexible?
Maybe "generic" is a better term. My only recent Test Day was with
"radeon", so I think maybe there is a
aspect to this...?

jerry