a draft-bugzilla-entry proposal ?

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 07:45:13 UTC 2009

hi,

Notice some discussion on *Priority / Severity* fields, etc.

Perhaps I am the odd-man-out, some clear moments, but also
foggy ones. And I do stupid things.

Example: - try to file some bug with a non-cooperative computer.

( It took me a couple of hours to just get past the scrolling
area. )

What if ??

- the very first package had a name "A_Draft" with some info.

- those entries get washed-out in some days, perhaps.

- you can relax and if you never have reported before, then
*big-Red-Hat* will not come and "zap" you.

- you receive some notification, maybe with some helpful
guide-lines, and you can return and edit it.

- a 13 year old may have found some odd key-combination that
only those would notice.

- no need to add up the numbers as outstanding bugs. Simply
a scratch pad area.

my 2 cents,

//ARNE