BugZappers Meeting Recap for 2009-04-21

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 01:16:17 UTC 2009

Niels Haase wrote:
> 2009/4/22 TK009 <john.brown009 at gmail.com>:
>
>> == Unassigned Follow Tasks ==
>>
>> * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers -
>> Removal of the static metrics from this page.
>>

> I started to clean-up the page (if no one complain about). The
> progress can be found here[1].
> Will be complete (for review) at the latest to next BugZappers meeting.
>
> Regards,
> Niels
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Arxs/Components_and_Triagers

Thank you for taking this task, it is appreciated. If I read correctly
in the email "Bugzappers: requests from maintainers for special
treatment", adamw made some changes to the live page. Those will need to
be incorporated if that has not been done already. Maybe get some
feedback on the addition of the table you added for non-key components.
Without that change and addition of adamw's changes I would of said this
should go live now.

Thanks again
Edward (TK009)