F11 - setting mouse taps

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri Apr 3 20:45:55 UTC 2009

I noticed that when I put F10 on laptops, it configured the mousepad to use taps
and areas, so no actual keys were needed. And based on two installs of F11, it
seems that the default is not to activate taps.

In both cases the selection of behavior is left out of the "Preferences" menu
for mouse, where most users would probably look for it, or at least might
stumble upon it. The only way I know to set this stuff is using an xorg.conf
file, but obviously there's another way.

Any hope of getting this control in the Preferences for F11?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>