F11 beta xfce i686 spin

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Apr 4 21:24:54 UTC 2009

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 21:07:51 +0100
psmith <johnsmithdoe14 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> yeah the gnome i686 works fine, that's what i couldn't understand,
> but it's not just the live iso's i have problems with as the x86-64
> dvd balks at the "this is beta software..." dialouge and puts the
> machine down for re-boot no matter what option i choose, but that's a
> problem for another time :)

Yeah, the x86_64 one works just fine here.

I'm not sure what possible difference the gnome one could have on
i686. ;(

> that would be great, at least with a working iso i can go into work
> on monday and start updating the guys netbooks, as for the slow
> upload i suffer the same here 30-35k/s max :( but i'm off out now for
> the night so having it up for tomorrow am uk time will be plenty
> quick enough :)

ok.

Not official, may blow up, for testing only, etc etc.

http://mirrors.tummy.com/pub/tmp/Fedora-xfce-20090404-i686.iso

Send all bugs/issues my way.

I will try and figure out what happened to the official compose. ;(

kevin