How are bugs prioritized?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 01:55:39 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 15:25 -0700, Ravindran, Balaji wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yeap, i saw that TK009 had answered my question. Thanks., and my bad
> that i was not able to attend today's bug zappers meeting.,(it was at
> 8:00 AM my time(PDT) rushing to work by then).
>
> Hopefully will try to somehow squeeze into the next meeting.

Right - there is no current policy on the priority / severity fields and
they're basically ignored. I'd like to change that, but we need the
opinions of the development team on how best to do that. So for now,
don't worry about them when triaging, just leave them alone.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey