Call for help: Fedora 11 blocker bugs review

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 17:31:41 UTC 2009

As discussed in the QA meeting this morning, we'd like to start cleaning
up the lists of blocker bugs for Fedora 11. This is definitely something
we need help from everyone on :). Most importantly we need to clean the
F11Blocker list to make sure only issues that should really block the
release are on there, and all issues that should block the release *are*
on there :)

If you know of any issues that you're pretty sure are critical and
should be blocking the release, set them to block the bug 'F11Blocker'.

For Bugzappers members, try doing a search for bugs in the component you
triage that block F11Blocker, and make sure they're all genuinely
critical issues that need to be fixed before release. If they aren't
really critical, then move them to block F11Target instead (this is for
bugs that are nice-to-have, rather than critical, for release). Doing
this is vital because each maintainer only has limited resources, and we
need them to spend these working on the really critical bugs.

If you're not 100% sure about the impact of a bug, don't change it, but
bring it up on the list.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey