firefox is regularly dying

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Apr 13 01:25:22 UTC 2009

Internet Keywords in Firefox are enabled by default for Fedora 11's
flavor of Firefox, which means that the Domain Guessing feature is
disabled. If domain guessing is disabled, Firefox will not prepend or
append domain prefixes or suffixes.

However, an http server can rewrite the URL and pass back the corrected
format.

Bob