2009-04-13 - Fedora Test Day - Anaconda storage rewrite part#2

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 17:53:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 12:51 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 13:43:49 -0400,
>   James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Greetings testers,
> >
> > Come join #fedora-qa this Tuesday, April 13, 2009 to share your
>
> I take it that's supposed to say April 14th?

Hah!  Yes it is.  Somehow no matter how many proof reads, I also goof
that :

> > anaconda storage rewrite test results and help narrow down reproducers.
> > Test cases and a Fedora live image will be available to aid testing.
> > Stay tuned for more details are available at
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:AnacondaStorageRewrite_2009-04-14.
>
> I hope there is a reasonable boot.iso available tomorrow.
> If there is I have been seeing some issues that are likely still in the
> current version, but because of the weird way I have been trying to work
> around the dbus issue I am not 100% sure of that.

There is a fix [1] against anaconda to address the missing libaudit
issue.  I'll be constructing live images later this afternoon to
confirm.

[1]
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=commit;h=c6a2f8b2759e9c81a07afd092f2510f80ed72ac4

Thanks,