Triage Day tomorrow

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 18:04:29 UTC 2009

As usual, tomorrow after the Bugzappers meeting will be Triage Day in
#fedora-bugzappers . We have a couple of new group members again this
week; I have emailed them to ask them to come along, hopefully they
will.

Of course, we can all get together to work on something - perhaps the
F11Blocker list - and our new triagers from the last couple of weeks can
get further guidance on any issues they may be having trouble with.

So, please come along! Thanks all.

(If you're wondering where I've been lately - we lazy Canuckians get
Good Friday *and* Easter Monday off. So there.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey