GNOME ---no screensaver set, screen stays on does not blank

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 14:48:56 UTC 2009

--- On Sun, 4/19/09, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: GNOME ---no screensaver set, screen stays on does not blank
> To: olivares14031 at yahoo.com, "For testers of Fedora Core development releases" <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 5:21 AM
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Antonio Olivares
> <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > System ---> Preferences --->  Look and Feel
> ---> Screensaver ---> Power Management
>
> Has bugs. I'll update gnome-power-manager on Monday
> with a patch from
> master, which has been tested to work okay.
>
> Richard.

Richard and all who responded,

Thank you very much.  I appreciate it.  I knew it, If I had filed a bug it would have been a duplicate and it does not feel well to not have been the first to find a bug :(, and just to be a duplicate :)

Now let's see what comes from the KDE camp with the annoying password thing that is enabled and shows up by itself :(

Regards,

Antonio