vmware problem in F11

Lawrence E. Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Mon Apr 27 04:35:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 08:09 +0430, Adrin Jalali wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:41 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>
> wrote:
>         Lawrence E. Graves wrote:
>         > Uninstall kmod nvidia drivers and install akmod nvidia
>         drivers and
>         > should work perfectly.
>

>         Huh??? How would that solve Adrin's problem? Not to mention
>         that Adrin
>         hasn't specified the graphics card in use at all.
>
>                Kevin Kofler
>

> Even if that was the problem, I'm already using akmod-nvidia
> packages.
>
> --
I guess that's the kind of answer an inexperienced guy would give.  Mine
didn't work after I installed Vmware because it wouldn't compile, so I
switched to akmod and mine worked.  I forgot that I have a friend that
sent me some packages also to install. I am still having trouble because
I have to force quit.  Sorry for the incorrect answer to your problem.