any thoughts on why firefox is still nad-grindingly slow?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Apr 27 16:16:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009, Adam Jackson wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 05:41 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>
> > i can't be the only person seeing this, and i can't be the only person
> > who's pretty much given up on this dog of a piece of software.
> > thoughts?
>
> Never say "I can't be the only person", because you can be.
>
> Also: sysprof.

  sorry, that was spoken in the heat of the moment.  i'm getting
increasingly frustrated because i was having firefox performance
issues right from the get-go, with a fresh install of f11 beta.  it's
not as if i'm trying all sorts of esoteric and obscure configurations
-- this was happening before i messed around at all.

  i'll give it some more thought.  sorry for the peevishness.

rday

Linked In:                             http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday