BugZappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-04-27

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:11:30 UTC 2009

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST

Agenda for 2009-04-28

minutes form the last meeting:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Apr-21

* Housekeeping -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/FourWeeksBeforeRelease
        also see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora11

1. Draft ticket for Red Hat Engineering Operations requesting the rebase
of rawhide bugs
-Template:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/TicketTemplate#Rawhide_Rebase

2. Draft ticket for Red Hat Engineering Operations requesting End of
Life warning added to applicable bugs
-F9 EOL Warning -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora11#Fedora_9_EOL_Warning

3. Warning to Package Maintainers - Send to
fedora-devel-announce at redhat.com at least two weeks before mass change date.
-Maintainer Rebase Warning:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora11#Rawhide_Rebase
This needs editing, "Ahh, the leaves are changing, it's getting cold (at
least here in the Northern Hemisphere!), and snow is just around the
corner!" as an example.

The templates for the tickets should be in order, however they will to
be reviewed before being submitted.

* Triage Metrics - http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/triageweb/
-Update on the progress of the metrics.
500 error's continue for all metrics links as of last check.

* Severity/priority -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/Bugzilla_Legend
-Update on -devel email and the status of this page.

* Bugzilla Bugs - Bugzilla Team requests assistance in prioritizing
their workload.
-"In order to prioritize our workload we are asking that people look
through the current open 3.2 bugs
in Bugzilla and vote for the ones they feel are the most in need of
attention."
Further information will follow.

See you tomorrow.
TK009