touchpad tap status in F11 pre-release?

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 06:19:08 UTC 2009

2009/4/28 Mike Cloaked <mike.cloaked at gmail.com>:
> I expect it will be disabled but enabling it is simple enough via
> System->preferences->mouse - though as you say I would prefer it enabled as
> default.

Is there a KDE equivalent of system->preferences->mouse? I know about
the command-line synclient command, but that's not persistent across
logins, and that in theory it should be possible to configure things
in xorg.conf although none of my efforts in that direction have yet
succeeded.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.