Can't stop log

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Apr 29 17:01:57 UTC 2009

After I booted my FC11 test system and did an update, I tried to
shutdown and got this failure.
I clicked system->shutdown->shutdown_button and the system hung. An
investigation of the log shows that attached behavior.

If I log out and click the shutdown button it works, so it seems to only
happen when using the button while logged in.

Running 'shutdown -h' as root also works.

I assume that this is an SElinux behavior, before I BZ it, is it intentional?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>