Upgrade from Beta to Preview

Brian Callahan cmdrunix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:41:16 UTC 2009

 > Is there a way to change from Beta to Preview with yum ? I checked
the
 > preview and the fedora-release rpm is the same as the Beta release.

 >>If you are willing to go past the preview use yum update.

What do you mean. I was running Fed 10 and did a yum upgrade . I have
been yum updating since yesterday morning. My system still shows
rawhide. I was just thinking that the preview release would change the
repos from Rawhide to Fed 11 or even 10.92 but I am thinking now that
it doesn't get changed until the Final release. I just do want to be
on rawhide once I am on Fed 11. I will run the rawhide on a different
boot disk or in a VM.