2009-08-03 - 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 16:19:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 08:57 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
> Date: 2009-08-03
> Time: 16:00 UTC (12 EDT)
> Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
>
>         1. Follow-up from previous meeting (see
>         https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20090727#Action_items)
>
>         2. F12 Alpha updates
>
>               * Test compose status
>               * Alpha Blocker review this Friday?
>
>         3. AutoQA update from wwoods
>
>         4. <Your topic here>
>
> Hope to see you there!

Apologies for this meeting - today's a holiday in Canada. Holidays
tending to fall on Mondays may be one factor we should have thought of
before scheduling the meeting for Mondays...

Though I'm sitting here rewriting the FWN QA beat since I lost the damn
95%-completed draft on Friday afternoon, grrr.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey