Problems with eclipse f12

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Wed Aug 12 07:16:27 UTC 2009

I have a fully up to date f11 but I wanted to use the latest version of
eclipse. After upgrading to the eclipse in rawhide I no longer had
access to jdt or cdt (both were also upgraded). Unlike for a similar
upgrade in the past, deleting metadata for the workspace and deleting
.eclipse didn't help. Yum removing and reinstalling all of eclipse
didn't help.
Among other problems, eclipse is complaining that it can't find the
equinox p2 package for cdt. Dows anyone know a workaround as I really
want to use cdt 6.0.