New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:55:08 UTC 2009

On 08/26/2009 08:33 AM, Vedran Miletić wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> my name is Vedran Miletić and I'm a free software enthusiast. I work
> as a teaching assistant in Department of informatics of University in
> Rijeka, Croatia.
>
> I have been messing with Red Hat and Fedora for quite a long time, and
> using Fedora as my primary OS since Fedora Core 3. Other than that, I
> have been distributing Linux on CDs and DVDs since 2004. For a while I
> was a member of local LUG called RiLinux, but unfortunately it was
> shut down in 2007.
>
> I wanted to give something back to this great project, and this seemed
> like a good way to do it.
>
> Vedran Miletić

Hello Vedran and welcome to the bug zappers. I see your membership has
already been approved for some time now. If you have any questions
please don't hesitate to ask =).

If you have not already had look at the  bug zappers wiki, here are some
helpful links.

components/triagers list:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers

You will want to read these pages if you not already.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/How_to_Triage
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingDuplicates
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses

Do come out to the next meeting if you get the chance and we can welcome
you there.
The meetings are Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC, in #fedora-meetings on irc.

Welcome
Edward Kirk (irc:tk009)