Announcing Fedora 12 Alpha

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Thu Aug 27 11:45:30 UTC 2009

> > If we were to drop sendmail in favor of postfix would everyone be happy or
> > would postfix present the same set of issues?

I personally switched to postfix because I found it possible to
configure to do what I want (versus sendmail which is famously
cryptic and impossible to fiddle with without first climbing
the mount everest of learning curves :-).

No doubt all the folks who have reached the peak of everest
would resent having their hard won sendmail victories
undercut, but anyone starting from scratch has got to like
postfix better.