selinux error after starting vpn

David L idht4n at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:45:49 UTC 2009

I don't know much about selinux, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not,
but I got this error after starting a pptp vpn connection with NetworkManager:

SELinux denied access requested by ip-up. It is not expected that this
access is required by ip-up and this access may signal an intrusion
attempt. It is also possible that the specific version or
configuration of the application is causing it to require additional
access.

I was running f11-alpha + non-broken dependencies updated today.

Cheers...

                 David