testday live DVD installation guide?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Aug 1 15:12:34 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 07:05:35 -0700,
  Rob Healey <robhealey1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I personally do not know much about how this works and therefore do not
> understand ow to modify it.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could
> help me to be able to modify these instructions to make a live DVD instead
> of CD...
>
> The instructions re perfect in ease and in getting the job done!  I have no
> problems now about how to add/delete files in the fedora-livecd-testday.ks
> file.  I would love to be able to add more files than a CD will allow, so
> that is why I am asking for the help.

I would suggest installing spin-kickstarts and trying one of those kickstart
files that seemed closer to your needs. They are also good examples of
what you need to do to include packages.

You make the isos the same way as for cds with livecd-creator.

Then at the end you burn them to a dvd instead of a cd.