More fun (not) with Rawhide

I replaced the Nvidia 9600GT with Diamond (ATI) 2600XT
to install Rawhide.

The hard drive had some empty space, so I deleted the
last partition so I could make one that uses all the
free space.  But the partitioner ended up with two
unusable chunks of free space and could not allocate
a useful partition.   I rebooted and started over,
just reformatting the last partition and installing
Fedora on it.

Things went reasonably well with the usual issues until
I ran the current ATI driver install script.  This crashed,
leaving the tty in a funny mode and Rawhide inoperable.
So the Nvidia goes back in and maybe someday Fedora
12 will work with it.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf omen com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665