Compiz, 3d acceleration in Rawhide

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Mon Aug 3 18:44:33 UTC 2009

> On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 10:18:23PM -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R
> wrote:
>> >  Is there a way to get the Nvidia driver to install
>> >  in Rawhide?
>>

> Please take questions like this to some other forum.  We don't remotely care
> whether the binary Nvidia driver works.
>
> josh

I want to run Compiz,  Flightgear , and other neat stuff on a mainstream
video card (Nvidia 9600GT).   Apparently something in Rawhide has broken
the Nvidia provided driver.  Is the answer "See Figure.1" or a pointer to
a driver that works with Rawhide and does support Compiz et al. on
mainstream
video cards?