New BugZapper Introduction

Hello all,

My name is Tim Li and I would be more that glad to join the BugZapper Team. I have been working with Linux for over a year now but I have only used Fedora for a week or so. I have done some work with Ubuntu Bug Triaging. I have no preference in what area I work.

I live in Libertyville, IL and am still in high school. My email is currently tim623 gmail com. Feel free to contact me with anything.

Bye