Re: device notifier - setting options

On 08/03/2009 05:32 PM, Claude Jones wrote:
(if you're going to lecture people on proper list behavior and
knowledge intake, you might want to check your use of the word
'advice', which is a noun - in the context in which you used it,
the proper spelling to verbally admonish me would have been
'advise')

No one is perfect. I made a typographical error that anyone could have made. I'm not persecuting you either so take the snippy attitude elsewhere. Your reply to the list was not necessary. Feel free to contact me off list.