Rawhide 3d: 0 for Three

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Aug 4 15:52:44 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson on 08/04/2009 10:43 AM wrote:

> It's ironic that you cut out the bits of the original mail which
> actually mentioned ATI and NVIDIA, and quoted the bit which talks about
> Intel, which is an open source driver.

It seems everyone expects perfection around here and if you dare have
one ounce of weakness in your actions its exploited. I'll be taking a
back seat for now.

My last statement: I erased the ATI/nVidia parts out of laziness to make
his quoted email shorter. I apologize for any inconvenience I have
caused anyone. It [My apology] is sincere whether you take it or not.