F11 x86_64 terminals can't spawn bash shell from gnome, using updates testing

As of yesterday, with all updates-testing updates applied, my F11 x86_64
system cannot spawn a bash shell for a terminal under gnome.  I presume
this is an error in something, but what?  I'll apply todays updates and
see if the behavior persists.  If it does, I'll open a bugzilla against
something.

Consoles still bring up bash fine.