Re: F11 x86_64 terminals can't spawn bash shell from gnome, using updates testing

> As of yesterday, with all updates-testing updates applied, my F11 x86_64
> system cannot spawn a bash shell for a terminal under gnome.  I presume
> this is an error in something, but what?  I'll apply todays updates and
> see if the behavior persists.  If it does, I'll open a bugzilla against
> something.
>
> Consoles still bring up bash fine.
I am encountering the same problem here.  For both KDE and Gnome, the only
console I can get to work properly is xterm under enlightenment.  All other
terminals will either fail or start without a command prompt.  Also using
updates-testing.
Peter