evolution restore

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Aug 5 21:18:00 UTC 2009

After the F12 alpha test case install, I fired up evolution and went
through the restore option that the wizard offered me.  Well, after
selecting the evo.tar.gz file that evo backsup to, it tries to restore
and start but it starts the wizard all over again.  It never would
accept my restore, although in F11 and earlier releases it works fine.

I eventually went with a fresh startup of evo, then tried a restore
after I got the initial info filled out and evo running.  Now, I when I
start a new email (or reply to one), and hit the To: button, I see
double entries in my address book.  But if I look in the address book
itself, there are no double entries.

Anyone else? Will file a bug if not done already.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Tester, User, Bugzapper, etc..