Re: New BugZapper Introduction

On 08/05/2009 04:40 PM, Summer Matthias wrote:
Hi!

My name is Matthias Summer. I'm 31, austrian, living in Dornbin and working
as a unix/linux sysop and dba. I'm useing fedora and
centos since 4 years in business and at home. I am also an active member
of the german fedora-forum. So it's time for me to do more on the
fedora-project.

Bye

Hello Matthias, welcome to the BugZappers =). Adam W. should be contacting you soon about membership if he has not already.

Again Welcome

--
TK009