Re: can't apply today's Rawhide updates

On 08/05/2009 05:51 PM, Adam Miller wrote:
I didn't run into that issue, updates applied just fine but after
reboot I get no X :( .... it just boots through plymouth and then the
screen goes blank.

Anyone else getting anything similar from todays rawhide updates?

-Adam

Get the next version of xorg-x11-server-* from koji built today. They fixed the problem. Or, they should be in the next rawhide update.