Broken Test System

I enabled all yum rawhide repositories along with all Fedora 11
(x86-64) repos including updates-testing.
Naturally the dependencies could not be resolved by yum. So I removed
lzma, man and plenty of devel stuff and upgraded it to a system with
broken rpm (lzma lib problem)
Otherwise the system is fairly ok. I think the easiest way to resolve
it should be through an upgrade to F12 alpha.  Any other suggestions?

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani