Re: Broken Test System

On 08/06/2009 06:48 PM, Mani A wrote:
I enabled all yum rawhide repositories along with all Fedora 11
(x86-64) repos including updates-testing.
Naturally the dependencies could not be resolved by yum. So I removed
lzma, man and plenty of devel stuff and upgraded it to a system with
broken rpm (lzma lib problem)
Otherwise the system is fairly ok. I think the easiest way to resolve
it should be through an upgrade to F12 alpha.  Any other suggestions?

Best

A. Mani

Well, you can't expect to have a working system with mixed repos. Disable the F11 repos and yum upgrade.