Re: Gnome Notification Area Corruption in Rawhide

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 07:51 -0700, spoffley wrote:
> For the last couple of weeks I have noticed that the Gnome Notification Area
> Applet is showing just grey boxes most of the time.  Occasionally I will get
> the Icons but usually its grey boxes.

Documented at:

http://rawhidewatch.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/blank-notification-area-systray-workaround/

it's not kidding when it says 'a few times' - I had to restart
notification-area-applet 20 times to make it work, last time I booted.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey