New Tester Introduction from He Rui

rhe rhe at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 06:12:41 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

Glad to meet you here! This is He Rui , a fresher in Fedora QA team.
Having got fun from Linux for several years, now i get this chance to
pay it back.

My English name is Hurry, and I'm Beijingnese. My first contact with
Fedora was in the university, when i felt very cool and proud to use it.
After graduation, i worked as a software engineer for Linux embedded
system and got a deep view of Linux. Then i encouraged myself to try
this opportunity, and... I am lucky! I believe my passion on fedora and
life would lead me a bright future.

In addition, I'm also interested in practicing English. So please feel
free to contact me at Contacts below.

Have a nice day~@

Best regards,
He Rui